About Bluewater Bay Florida
Located between Destin and Niceville in Okaloosa County, is the golf community of Bluewater Bay. the neighborhoods throughout Bluewater Bay have been being built since the late 70s. Bluewater Bay has a 120 slip marina and four golf courses. There are 5 pools throughout the community and a five-star tennis facility. Bluewater Bay has recreational facilities including baseball fields, soccer and playgrounds. Although Bluewater Bay is not on the Gulf of Mexico they still have a private Bayside beach.
Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Bluewater Bay FL
Bluewater Bay variety of real estate to choose from. Since the development was first established in 1978 and is still being built on there is a wide selection of architecture to choose from. you can choose locations in Bluewater Bay that are around the golf course, throughout the neighborhood and community or find a bayfront dream home.
Search all Bluewater Bay FL Real Estate by Map
Fast FAQs about Bluewater Bay FL…
- Opened: 1978
- Recent Home Values: $140,100 to $1,050,000
- Recent Lot Values: $50,000 to $1,500,000
- Golf Course: 36 Holes
- Course Designer: Tom Fazio and Jerry Pate
- Golf Membership: Single membership $2640/year – Family membership $3300/year – Active duty military single $1260/year – Active duty military family $1980/year
- Golf Rates: 18 holes with cart starting at $29 – 9 hole rates with card starting at $20
1 Click Bluewater Bay FL Searches